Background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

1st Motorcycle Ride as "Street Legal"




"Jeep, Motorcycle, Jeep, Motorcycle...which should I drive...."




We thought we better record Landon's 1st street legal motorcycle drive. This is the day we registered the motorcycles for street (not just trail riding...). I believe it happened on Friday, May 13th 2011..Landon had come home for lunch, hoping the paperwork would be done, and drove off to finish up school for the day. He couldn't get the smile off his face...:)

2 comments:

telisha said...

Nate is VERY jealous....I hadn't thought about how much cheaper that would be to ride around. How is he going to bring the groceries home on that though? And, how are the ladies going to like riding around on it? hehe

Breanna said...

That is AWESOME! I sure wish I could've been on this motorcycle road trip. I even would've worn my shorty carharts for this one! I think the ladies will love it Landon. :)