Background

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ohio, Grandchildren and Memories....

Should have been a March posting, but I'm behind...what can I say.
Telisha and Nate are expecting their 4th child.  Telisha usually doesn't feel too well during the first bit of pregnancy, and the same held true this time....so....I was able to fly out and visit for a week.  We got some dinners put in the freezer, read to the kids, helped sing them to sleep (okay, not really, but one can wish)....helped Telisha get out of the house and even got to help celebrate a birthday!  I loved being with my grandchildren and T and Nate!  What a great family!
 Reading at the library...Tanner on the left and Owen on the right (as you're looking at the picture)



The weather was summer-like almost the entire time I was there!
Nate gave baseball instructions one evening.  They loved it!
 We tried to help Sidney keep her eyes open while watching the ball...
 Tanner must have known the camera was on him, as he sure gave us the true baseball look...


....and I quickly learned who had inherited mom's "tongue" while concentrating....

Darling Telisha after her beauty makeover....gets more darling every day!
Picnic at the park...


 Two cutie patooties if you ask me....!

 Sunday - playing before church and before I had to go home.


Thanks for the fun time I loved being there and miss you all!

No comments: