Background

Sunday, January 22, 2012

30th Anniversary...delayed posting....

I didn't want to miss putting in our 30th Anniversary posting.  It happened clear back mid December....but posting on the blog wasn't in my thoughts at the time...so after going through pictures again I wanted to have some memories of our Anniversary....30 years of happily ever after with each other....and we wouldn't have missed it for the world!
 We went to Portland and stayed for the weekend....

 Still in love after all these years....older yes, but still in love.


 We went to a play called "Ebenezer Ever After".  It was a fun play....about what happened in Ebenezer Scrooge's life after his awakening....

2 comments:

telisha said...

oh, aren't you guys just the cutest! We love you tooooooooo...

Breanna said...

Agree with T. You are the cutest of all time. And when I say ALL, I mean ALL.