Background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Amazing Jump!

Enumclaw 1st Ward Basketball continues to be undefeated!  
We played Buckley 1st Ward, which is one of our more challenging teams.....and we pulled ahead during the second half of the game, ending with a 46-28 score.  We won't mention that they we missing some of their key players and only had 5 players, meaning they had no one to sub in.  Yes, we exhausted them...and loved it.

I thought I'd throw in a picture of Landon's school friends.  Landon invites this group over to play basketball at the church building on occasion.  I go to hang out so they have an adult there.  I think these guys love having a nice facility to hang out in....great missionary work Landon!  
A couple of them play for our church ball games.  



3 comments:

telisha said...

yeah Landon for winning your game this last week!

Sister Tiffany Berry said...

oh how tute! haha love it! reminds me of my high school days...ha who's the kid in the bottom right-i feel like i recognize him. anywho great job bud! :D

Breanna said...

Like I said- white kid in a black guy's body. Oh wait. Flip that. Also, love Andrew's VERY serious face in the bottom photo. haha.