Background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

FLORIDA - DAY 4

We found out that the weather was supposed to be getting better as the days went on, so we next ventured on to Walt Disney World - Hollywood Studio.  Eldon had beautiful weather, as the clouds were still in the sky, temperatures weren't too hot, and a slight breeze still hung in the air...it was indeed a beautiful day!!






 Yeah for the car stunt show!  I have a video to show Owen and Tanner, but I couldn't get it uploaded...but they included Lightning McQueen in the show!

 The Saturday we went, happened to be a Star Wars themed day.  There were many Star Wars characters around that you normally wouldn't see....kind of fun.

Toy Story ride just HAS to be the best of all time!!!  I first beat out Eldon on our first ride, he still can't believe it, but the numbers don't lie!!!  Then on our second ride, he really schooled me!!!  He beat me by a loooooonnnnnnggggg shot!  I guess he wasn't going to let me beat him again.....  :)

I couldn't get the picture to rotate, but you get the idea....



This was our Tower of Terror "elevator man", operator....I thought he fit the bill pretty well.....yikes!

 This was a GOOD ride I tell you!!!

 ....we were just waiting for people to leave before getting up....perfect chance for closing your eyes...
 I had to add this photo because we were leaving the Fantasmic show and I told Eldon to look like Mickey on the flag above....and then he did!  It was so out of character, but such a fun moment!  PS:  He wouldn't do it for the other flags we passed, as he thought I was going to make him do it for all of them....
Way to go LOVE!


We're exhausted now and excited that tomorrow is the Sabbath Day so we can relax....ah....

No comments: