Background

Sunday, May 5, 2013

FLY TO FLORIDA!...or bust....?!?!

After so many years, Eldon and I thought we might enjoy a fun vacation with just the two of us.
I thought we'd post some fun photo's of what we did each day, mainly for the benefit of helping Eldon and I remembering...HA!  

DAY 1
Flying on United with two stop overs...not too bad if you know in advance...
Each plane smaller than the last... :)  until finally, we literally walked onto the tarmac and up the ramp to get onto the plane.
We made all of our flights and our luggage even made it to our location!
The bonus was finding out that Best Buy has vending machines at the airports.  We purchased an iHome speaker, just like Landon's that I borrow all the time!  Who knew you could purchase electronics out of a vending machine?

We also learned quickly that we had brought rain with us.  Not exciting, but nothing to hold us back...



1 comment:

Amy said...

Ack, I am in suspense... what happened on all the other days!